PTI Aleem Khan claims media trial being run against him
LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Aleem Khan said that he has declared all of his assets.
In a fiery press conference held on Monday, Aleem Khan said that he has never hidden that he owned an offshore company.
He added that for the NA-122 elections he had submitted details of his offshore company and four flats in London. “I have declared that I own $ 381,000. Half of my assets are in my wife’s name. But other politicians should also declare their assets.”
He said that he had remained a minister for five years. “But not a single corruption case has been filed against me.”
He alleged that media cell had been established at the PM House.
Waving a copy of the Jang newspaper at the press conference, he alleged that a vile media campaign was being run against him.

Post a Comment

[Widget_title][combine][recent][8]

 
Top